Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I park and how do I enter 40 Below?
Where do I enter if I walked or got dropped off?
UBER/DROP OFF/WALK UP ENTRY
Why are ticket prices different for different days?
Friday through Sunday (as well as the week of Christmas) we will be open all day as well as have both Santa and the Grinch in the house! We will have our bar open those select days as well.
Do we have to wear masks?
Yes, you must wear masks while walking through Hou-Ville. You are allowed to remove your mask for photos, but while shopping, exploring and checking out our great town, you must stay masked-up for safety reasons!
Can I change my ticket date?
No you can not change your ticket day. You can only change the time within the day of your ticket.
Can I change days for when I bought my tickets?
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
This is an indoor event.
Is there a bar?
On the weekend (Friday-Sunday) we will have a cash bar available.
Daily we have our complimentary hot chocolate & coffee bars on Candy Cane Lane for you!
Is there food?
No, we are not a restaurant, this is an exclusive holiday experience we have for you to come with the family, take fun photos and enjoy our city of HOU-VILLE!
What are your COVID19 Precautions at Hou-Ville ?
- We are actually operating at 40% of the venue’s capacity.
- Sets are placed 10 feet apart with guidelines and stantionas separating the families from entering at the same time.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you are with your family/partner and want to lower it for a photo, we are ok with that, but it must be on otherwise.
- We will have 30 minutes between each session for a sanitize of anything that was sat on.
- Plexi-glass between Santa and the kids – Santa will be on the Sleigh and kids will have a bench in front to still get their photo taken!
- Touchless sanitizer stations at every stop with sanitizer for all.
- Weekly sanitizing fog through the building to disinfect and protect the building.
When will Santa & HOU-GRUMP be there?
Our “HOU-GRUMP” will be here Friday-Sunday and EVERYDAY ALL DAY from 12/18-12/23
Where is the event?
520 TEXAS AVE, HOUSTON TX
Are there group discounts?
Due to COVID we recommend coming with groups of 8 or less. However, you can fill out the form on this website for a private event rental.
Are Children Free?
Children are free under 2 years old.
Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the venue.